– Good morning.
– Good morning. Good morning, buddy. It’s incredible that Harry is already awake.
We usually have to drag him out of bed at 6:30 AM. There is a first time for everything. I’m making sandwiches
to eat in the car. This is our morning routine,
we are all tired in the mornings. We are real sleepyheads.
What sandwiches are you making? Rice cakes. Is it hard to wake up? Is it hard to wake up? We have to wake up now
if we are to get to school on time. – Can you understand that Harry is awake?
– No. – Neither can we.
– He just got up, like a ray of sunshine. – I had a nightmare.
– You did? I was at swim school and I fell into a water hole
and couldn’t get out. – That’s so scary.
– I was stuck. – Under the water?
– Yes. It’s good that dreams
are just dreams, and not real. Wow, it has been snowing! It’s still dark. – Unpleasant.
– Yes. – Do you want a banana, Harry?
– No, thanks. – Okay, how about a rice cake?
– Yes! In the short time we have been on this ferry,
it has gone from night to day. It’s weird when it
changes so quickly. Here you go. Stretch, stretch, stretch. It’s 8 AM and since the kids eat in the car,
we brush our teeth inside the school. Bye bye, viewers.
See you later. – Bye bye, Harry.
– Bye bye. Have a nice day. It’s not very warm outside. – I look bald.
– No, you don’t. Then I do too. But if I have it like this… Yes, it’s very cold.
I wasn’t really prepared for that. I will go to the gym
and warm up. I will go home to my dad’s to help him hang paintings
and celebrate that it was Father’s Day, but I can’t film it. No, and I don’t know
how much I can film at the gym. After the gym I will be
guesting a podcast, on my own. Funny thing is we haven’t done podcasting before,
but last week the whole family guested one. – It was an experience.
– Yes, I think it turned out quite nice. It’s called “Bathina – a podcast”,
we will link our episode below. (it’s in Swedish) We talked about what you guys
often ask us, such as… Why we started our channel, how it feels
to be recognized, our background and upbringings. It’s a different format compared to vlogging,
it’s a longer conversation. Check it out
if you are interested. But today I’m guesting a different podcast,
called “Life with Kids”. I’m saying “podcast” over and over,
I hope you were able to keep up. – See you in a few hours, then.
– Yes. What are your tips and advice for parents
who are about to enter parenthood? Oh… Trust your gut feeling. With Alma, I made a mistake to trust the midwife
more than my own gut feeling. It wasn’t good. – Joanna André, thank you for guesting Life with Kids.
– Thank you for having me. God, this hour went by so quickly. – Thank you.
– Thank you. – Now we will go to Mitsubishi.
– To change car. Yes! We are… What was that? We harmonized. We are ambassadors
for Mitsubishi Outlander. – Proud ambassadors.
– Outlander PHEV, is that how you say it? Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle. It’s a rechargeable car and when the battery runs out,
you can continue driving on gasoline. It’s this car – we love it and don’t want to switch out,
but we are getting a newer model. – The 2020 model year.
– Yes. – Very exciting.
– Very exciting. – Who thinks it’s most exciting?
– Me. I do. We leave the old car
in the wash hall. – Hey!
– Hey! Here is the new car! It looks brand new,
I almost want it in my bed. Calm down now. We will have a white pearl,
instead of a gray pearl. Axel, why is it up in the ceiling? – Sorry?
– Why is it up in the ceiling? We can’t fly with it. No, unfortunately not.
It’s hoisted to get winter tires. – What a thing.
– Yes, indeed. Hey! He is leaving! – Were you going to leave me?
– I were so taken by the new car, it was hard to stop. – How does it feel?
– New! – It’s a shame you can’t smell through the camera.
– It’s that new car smell. The video is very dark. Now it isn’t. – To school and preschool.
– Yes! – Are you ready?
– Yes. Here you go. – That’s someone else’s car.
– No, this is our car. What? – We got a new car?
– Yes. – Here you go.
– Thank you. – The inside looks much like our last car.
– But this is a sports model. – Have you had a good day?
– Mm. – No.
– No? – No, I got hit by that thing.
– Yes, the swing. That’s unfortunate. The playground ropeway. – How about you, Alma?
– I’ve had a good day. A grimy day. – Grimy?
– We all got very grimy today. Yes, it has been raining and snowing. Let’s head home. We are early for the ferry. The light right now
is so beautiful. What are you doing?
You are eating a rice cake from breakfast. Hey, don’t run around
with food in your mouth! Your mouth is full,
don’t run like this. We posted a poll asking you guys
what you want to see. It’s so fun that our vlogs
are what most people want to see. Very fun! I feel like we only vlog
and rarely do other things. Exactly. Everyday life is back again. Our October vlogs
were very “Woho!” because of Halloween. – Lots of Halloween – almost too much.
– We’ve had enough of it. My guess is that you have too. Christmas is almost here,
so we will have a Christmas theme. No, never. But we will have a
Christmas celebration – a different one. – And a warmer one.
– More about that in our next… What’s this? It’s a feather
from my jacket, I think. More about that in our next vid… – What’s happening?
– He hit me. That’s enough.
Stop, stop, stop! More about that in our next video. We will finally film “10 things you don’t know about us”.
God, this thing is still stuck on… We will finally film that and bake it into a vlog,
so we won’t just sit down and talk. Keep an eye out. ♪ I’m blue da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa ♪ – I found my spear.
– Wow. This is our makeshift charging post. Everything is kind of half-finished here,
which I’m sure you know by now. These are parts of the trampoline. We are trying to
get them dry to put away, but it keeps raining every day. They will dry eventually,
then we will have to act fast. – Here are our cherry trees.
– What? – Hello, little cherry trees.
– Here is one, and there is the other. These are quite funny, because Joanna and Alma
planted them two years ago. They put cherry stones in tiny pots, then a leaf came up.
We replanted them last summer, now they are this big. Help me! It’s so heavy,
it hurts to carry it. – Oh, very heavy.
– Dad, can I carry it? – Is it heavier than the other one?
– Yes. We have to find
a good spot for them. – Dad? Dad?
– I can’t climb over it. Come on. – It’s 3:45 PM, and it’s already getting dark.
– Yes, it’s sad. I hate this darkness! I think it’s
so much worse than the cold. I don’t like it. It’s nothing new in our family,
Joanna hates the winter darkness. Plant one tree, then I want to go inside and turn on
all the lights. Let’s plant the other one tomorrow. Okay. Looks good. We will see
how much it grows next summer. It’s dinner time.
Veggie nuggets and… Brown rice with coconut oil and salt. Yummy! Try it if you haven’t,
it’s so good. Here is my live nugget Simon. Say hi. What is that? – Don’t be mean to Simon!
– It looks really nice, Alma. – It’s called Simon.
– Simon looks really nice. “Their lives began almost exactly
at the same time, in the same hospital.” You will get a little exercise before you fall asleep.
Tell us what you are grateful for today. Or think about it. You too. Think about
what you are grateful for today. It’s great to think about a good thing that has happened,
something you are grateful for, before you fall asleep. – Should I go first?
– Mm. Today I’m grateful that I can work out again. I haven’t
worked out for months because of my Lyme disease. Good thing to be grateful for. I’m grateful that I have
stopped breaking my arm. – I’m grateful for the new car.
– Of course. I’m grateful I got to sleep the longest
this morning. It was very nice. This was like our Question of the Day,
and a Question of the Day for you! Yes! Comment below and tell us
what you are grateful for. Yes! Thank you for watching this video! Please leave a thumbs up, or down. Comment, ask questions
and take care until next time. Bye bye!