– [Narrator] I got a
bad feeling about this. (laughing) Get over here! (laughing) – Hi guys! Welcome to back to Jake and Ty! – And today we are pranking our family. Yep, Prank Week is back! (exploding) – We got a trusty bag of pranks here. Let’s get started! (laughing) (barking) (dinging) (suspenseful music) So dad’s taking Logan on a walk, this is the perfect time to prank him. You know our dad’s
really afraid of spiders, we’re gonna leave some
around the house for him. ‘kay, let’s go get the spiders. – Let’s leave a spider
underneath his covers and one by his toothbrush. – ‘kay, I’ll get the covers,
you get the toothbrush. ‘kay, I’ll place this right there. (laughing) That’s gonna get him really good. – All done, let’s find
another place to put spiders. We know our dad loves Honey Nut Cheerios, so let’s leave a surprise for him. – ‘kay, one second. Let me open the bag, there’s a spider– – The big one? – No, this one. – Okay. (oo-ing) There we go. – That’s gonna be so funny! Guys we found a pair of dad’s shoes! I think there should be a spider in them. ‘kay, let’s get one. – One in each? – Yep! – Oh yes. – One in this one now. (laughing)
– This one will be facing up at him. – We’ll put it right there so he’ll see– – No he has to be able to see it. There. – Okay. We have three spiders left, we need to find a good place for these. – Let’s put one in his laptop! – Yeah, good idea, let’s go! ‘kay, we got the spider. Let’s place it right there and let’s close it. – Yeah. Totally closed.
– ‘kay. (laughing) For our next prank, is the neck breaker. So we have this little
thing that makes the sound that it’s like breaking your neck. – We’re gonna prank
Jordan who’s on the couch, and we’re gonna pretend
that we broke our neck. – Let’s go. (suspenseful music) (dinging) (groaning) (popping) Ow! Ow! – Ty are you okay?
– Ow! Ow!
– Ty what happened? Wait I heard something
pop, are you okay really? – Ow.
– Ty what happened? ‘kay wait, you’re freaking me out, what? Wait, just tell me, are you crying? Ty are you crying? Wait, what happened? – I think I broke my neck.
– Did you hear something pop? – Yeah. – No you can’t, no. (dinging)
(laughing) Did you pop it? – I don’t know. It hurts.
– That was loud! Careful Ty.
– Ow! Okay, I’m gonna go get mom and dad this is not good. Mom! Dad! Where’d they go? – Tricked ya!
– Tricked ya! (laughing)
– Are you kidding me? Wait what was that? – This. – Wait, you pretended to– Are you kidding me? You got me so good! Man, you scared me Ty! – Let’s see if we can trick Audrey. – It’s 3.592. (suspenseful music) (popping) – Ew.
(groaning) Did you fart Eli? (laughing) Alright who’s in here? (laughing) – I pranked you, that went well. – Jacob, I’m stressing,
I have to do morse-code. – That wasn’t supposed to be a fart prank, but that works. – We got ’em good.
(laughing) So dad got home from his walk with Logan, and now he’s relaxing on
his bed with his airpods in. This is the perfect time to prank him with the spider prank. (toy engine revving) – Here we go. (toy engine revving) (dinging) (screaming)
– Whoa. (laughing) Nice, oh that gave me chills. (giggling) – Pranked ya! (laughing)
(moaning) – Oh man. That is freaky looking. – I want you. – Those legs all move. I do not like that at all. Get it out of here. (giggling) – It’s in your bed! – We got you good. (laughing) – ‘kay you can take it out now. – Okay. – No!
(laughing) – Prank is success. (thumping) – Whoa!
(screaming) Ahhh! (yelling) Boys! Jordan! Who put a spider in my bed? Who did this? – Pranked ya!
(laughing) – I don’t like spider pranks. – And they were pranked also. – Then there’s like hairs all over him. – Many hairs. – Yeah, they’re gonna be hard to get off. – Yeah you guys–
– And they get farther in. – Is there more? – I don’t know, maybe. (laughing) – I don’t see anymore. Take that one, take it! – Go ahead. – Dad, how ’bout you. – No,
(yelling) stop it, I don’t like spiders! – Yeah! Come with me. – ‘kay, get outta here. – I’m gonna be like, mom
these are the sweetest candies I ever got at school,
do you wanna try some, like please, please, please? She’s gonna try them, and
they’re actually sour, I like sour, so I’m gonna
put one in my mouth as well. – [Jake] She’s just right
over there, so be quiet Ty. – Okay yeah. Let’s go Jake. – [Jake] Okay. (suspenseful music) – Mom, do you want a candy? They’re like the sweetest candy ever! – Where’d you get those?
– I don’t even like ’em. At school, I bought ’em,
with my school money. – You used your school money on those? You’re gonna give me one? – Which one? – I get one? You only have two?
– Left. – Aww that was so nice. I’ll take the green ’cause I like lime. (crinkling) Aww thank you.
– You’re welcome. – Oh I love you. (dinging)
(laughing) You’re so sweet. You’re always buying me treats at school, that’s so nice of you. (crinkling) It’s really sticky. Doesn’t come off, oh it
smells so good smell it! This is gonna be my new favorite candy. (dinging) (suspenseful music) (magical music) – What it’s sweet. (laughing)
– Pranked you! Dad just called us to eat lunch, now this is the perfect time to prank him. ‘kay, so, we’re gonna put
the chips down on the table, and one of us is gonna have the grabber. With the grabber, I’m
gonna grab everyone’s food off their plates. – When they’re gonna take a chip it’s gonna pop out and scare them! Okay, let’s go. – Don’t mind if I do. – Oh guys you made me one! Thank you. – We have brownies, what’s this? Chips?
– Chips. – What flavor? – Delicious chips.
– Potato flavor? – Wow.
– Isn’t that what potatoes are is potato flavor? You want some potato chips Audrey? – Sure. – Can I have some? – Hey it’s potato stuffed food. Hey, stop! – Give me it! Give me your food!
– That’s mine. (laughing) – [Announcer] Get over here! (laughing) – Ty! – You took it right out of my hand! – What did you just do? – He took it right out of my hand. – Okay.
– Can I have my pizza back? – Fine.
(laughing) – Ty, I think you’d like
chicken wings, so there you go. – That’s funny. (dinging) – [Announcer] I’ve got a
bad feeling about this. – I can’t open this. – Open it, please.
(laughing) – I want some too. – It’s like jammed. (exploding and laughing) (screaming) What is this? – Boys! – That scared me so bad. – Was that you guys? – Jake, Ty! – No! – Are you kidding me? – I think it is them. – Prank successful. – Oh my gosh. – Pranked you! – That was good, that looks
like a real can of potato chips. – It’s so big. – Wow.
– Wee. – Thanks for taking my pizza dude. – Okay, it’s time for the final prank, it’s called the fart, I
call it the fart prank. It’s the Fart Machine O2. (farting) (laughing) Okay, let’s stick this
underneath the coach. (suspenseful music) (groaning) Come here. Okay, run. (farting) – [Mom] Logan? (farting) Is that you? – [Dad] It’s coming from over by you. – [Mom] It’s not me, I swear. – [Audrey] Mom! – [Dad] That sounds
like you, that’s gross. – [Mom] It’s not me. (thumping) (farting) – Mom, ew!
– Okay, I swear! It’s not me, I’m moving. It’s not me.
(laughing) – Somebody’s got some farts in here. – Stop, not me! – Well it’s coming from over there. – Logan don’t follow me! It’s Logan. (laughing) Don’t even follow me. – [Audrey] Ew, you guys are gross. (yelling) Okay Logan! It’s Logan! – Ty what are you up to? – What are you doing? – What are you two doing?
– Jake? – [Jake] Pranked ya! – What? – [Ty] Pranked ya! – [Jake] Listen, press the magic button! – Are you kidding me? – Where’s it at? – That sounds so real. – Underneath the coach. – Oh my goodness. – Guys, I told you it wasn’t me. – But I knew it was coming
from that direction. – Told you.
– Well played boys. – Good job boys, good job.
– Well played. – We hoped that you
guys enjoyed this video, make sure that you comment down below which one was your favorite prank? Make sure that you like, subscribe, and share, and– – Hit the bell! – We’ll see you next time! – Bye!
– Bye! (farting) – I don’t have it! (laughing) (toy engine revving) – [Mom] Logan, back off, Logan! (magical music) (bright music)