– [Boy] Previously on The Toy Collector. – And for today’s
adventure we’re going to go holiday geocaching. (cheering) – Outside and it’s cold. – [Audrey] You guys, look. I think I just found it. – What is that?
– Clues. Okay, there’s this sticker right here… – Yeah, let’s find out what it is. – Whoa!
– Whoa! – See if anybody’s missing
a box or a present– – It’s the new Nutcracker. – What?
– It’s the new Nutcracker. – What do you mean? – Look. (gasp) – How ’bout we do this? We’ll leave ’em on the table here tonight. We’ll see if no one shows
up or if somebody calls us and says, “Hey hey, pranked ya! Ha ha!” I don’t know what to do. (scary music) – Guys, I have some exciting news! Guess who showed up at my door? – Me! – Audrey.
– Audrey! – (screams) I’m home! – Audrey came back home. This is super exciting. I haven’t seen her back in this house since she moved out. – Yeah, a long time ago.
– So, for me, that’s a long time. She has come home, but I wasn’t here. – Yeah, check out my video, All Around Audrey!! – Guys, but on a more serious note– – [Audrey] Subscribe.
– Are you ready? – Yes.
– I found something out. – What?
– It’s really weird come here.
– I noticed it too, and it’s really kind of creeping me out actually, now. – This morning when I got
up, all the Nutcrackers were in the living room here,
standing next to the big one. – And dad swears Audrey–
– I didn’t touch it. – That he is not pranking us. But, I don’t know. Who do you think is doing this? This is so crazy. – I remember seeing them on FaceTime. The big one. – Yeah, Why are these here? We don’t know why they’re moving. – Yeah, these are out here.
– Nobody’s admitting it. Everybody’s saying it’s not them but Nutcrackers don’t just
move by themselves guys. – [Mom] Wait, did you also
notice that all the Nutcrackers are next to that package that we found? – I just realized that. I didn’t know that.
– I did too. As you were just talking, I was like, (gasp) The package is there, and all
of the Nutcrackers are there. – What if–
– That’s crazy. – they have something to do with it? – [Audrey} Did you open up the package? – Yeah we already–
– Yeah. – Peeked at it. We’re trying to figure
out who it belongs to. – I missed out on so much. – [Mom] But, I don’t
know who it belongs to. – Me!
– Maybe guarding it, maybe? Or trying to take it? – [Mom] Do you wanna show
Audrey what’s in the package? – Yeah, let’s show Audrey
what’s in the package. – And look so–
– So, first of all, there’s an M. – [Mom] Yeah, that
doesn’t give us many clues ’cause how many people do you know with a letter M? Hmmmm.
– So, somebody this was supposed to go to. We found this out in the woods, when we were doing a geocache. There is–
– Find a tiny little tree! – Some fingerlings, a
squishy, and cotton candy. – So, what does that have
to do with the Nutcracker? – We don’t know.
– We don’t know. Maybe it doesn’t have anything to do with it, I don’t know. – We just noticed–
– We have no idea – they were standing here by it. – [Mom] I just, yeah. But these keep showing up at our house, these Nutcrackers. – This’ll have our whole
house full of Nutcrackers. – [Mom] Yeah, I kind of want them to stop. – Or start explaining.
– Three little ones and one gigantic one. We’re good. whoever’s sending them to us, we’re all good.
– We’re good. We got enough Nutcrackers. – Yeah, so we thought (knocking)
somebody might be inside of it ’cause it’s, listen (knocking). – [Mom] And there is a hatch
in the back, which is freaky. – Yeah, there’s like this
little round hatch in the back. But, nobody could get in and out of it. – Wait–
– No, but– – Maybe the Nutcrackers could. – [Mom] Maybe the Nutcrackers could? – These could slip in and out of it. – [Mom] (gasps) Oh, I don’t know. – These could go in and out
of that hatch in the back. – What if there’s a lot of them in? – [Mom] I have no idea. – We should take a sledge hammer– – [Mom] And bust it open? – Should we deal with what’s
inside the Nutcracker? – [Mom] Maybe we should. – But, wouldn’t that also–
– I gotta get a special drill ’cause this is metal. – But, what if we get a
curse because of that? – [Mom] Or, what if it’s like spiders? And all of a sudden, you
have a million of them? they’re all (rolls tongue).
– No spiders. Okay so–
– That’ll be creepy. – I was doing some research. I started looking at where
we found the package. And so, I kind of did a triangular search, in the area. And I really couldn’t find a whole lot. There’s a lot of homes
and stuff like that, so I put in names that start with M, and it brought up all these last names. And I don’t think this is a last name. I think this is a first name. So, I put in first
names that start with M, and there’s a lot of first names. I don’t know if this is a boy or a girl. It narrowed it down to probably about 75 first names that start with M. – [Mom] Wow, okay. – So then, I triangulated it to find out, for example, is there a Mitchell
that lives in this area? And there were, right? And, is there a Mary? And, is there a Mike? And is there, all these other M names. And so, it was triangulating
and pulling them up. It really didn’t get me anywhere because there’s so many of ’em. But then, last night, I got on Facebook and I was looking at some
of the posts on Facebook. And one of my friends, that I went to high school with, who I don’t think
I’ve seen since high school. – Oh, that’s weird.
– That’s a long time ago. – That’s very long.
– But anyhow, he made a post that his daughter, Maddy, was sad because they had just
lost a puppy in their house. And so I thought, “Wait a second.” M, Maddy.
– M, Maddy. – It’s a present, they’re kind of pets.
– Oh, and look, they’re pets. – Yeah, these are kind of pets. – [Mom] I think you’re right. – [Audrey] Logan likes the smell of that. – [Mom] What if this is
supposed to go to Maddy because she lost a pet? Not that, that could replace a pet, but maybe it would help you feel a little bit of happiness? – Right, maybe it’ll help
spread some Christmas cheer? So, they had a puppy, named Jackie, that got in an accident. And so, I’m thinking maybe this present, is meant for Maddy. – [Mom] I think it is too. It would make sense.
– And I think because it’s in a holiday box, I think it’s supposed
to help her feel better. Spread some Christmas cheer. I think it’s our job to take it to her. I think we found it for a reason guys. – [Mom] Okay, so we need to track down where to deliver this to then? – Well, so I reached out to my friend and he told me, where he lives. – You know where to go?
– And I think we can take this out to him. – Oh, awesome. Okay.
– So, should we do that? – [Mom] Yeah, lets. Definitely, we need to
get this package to her. We were lucky we came up on it. Because the weather would
have destroyed this package. – Oh, no.
– If it snowed or rained. So, we’re lucky we found it. Now, we can deliver it to Maddy and give her a little bit
of happy holiday cheer. – Yup.
– There’s a storm, oh. – Yeah, that would be bad. Okay guys, everybody get
your jackets and shoes on. Let’s go do this, this is awesome! – Should we bring a Nutcracker with us? – Good job. – No!
– No, let’s leave ’em here. – Why would you wanna
bring the Nutcracker? – I don’t know what we’re supposed to do with these things. – [Mom] Let’s leave them alone! – Don’t touch the Nutcracker. – All right, let’s go get
our jackets on and let’s go. – We are almost there, so (screams) it’s quite a ways away from where we’re at, but I
think this is pretty neat that we get to help out somebody. So, this should be pretty cool. – I’m so excited! – This reminds me of last year when we got a bunch of presents and then dropped them off
at peoples houses, remember? – Yup.
– And Audrey and I are twins. – We are so twins. Look at my hoodie, ready? – We’re gonna show off our hoodies. (laughing) Mine’s normal, Audrey’s is interesting. (scary music) – We are here and we’re going
to deliver the package now! – All right, and when
we were driving here, we found this little stuffed animal that looks so much like their puppy, so. – It is so soft.
– It is really soft. – It’s adorable. – It dances.
– It dances when you press the button. – Yeah, but we’re not
gonna press the button because it starts dancing. – It goes crazy.
– It’s like whooo, a dance party! Yeah.
– It’s really cute, so. – Okay, let’s go take it up to the door. – Let’s go. Oh, there’s snow! – [Mom] There is snow. (murmuring) – [Boy] It’s grass actually. – Oh, the cage.
– There’s a little puppy. – There’s two kitties!
– A kitty cat! – Here we go! – [Mom] We’re delivering it! Package delivered. – [Jordan] Alright, there we go. (Knocking) – All right, knocking on the door. – [Mom] Hey, do we gotta run? Are we running to the side? – Wait, what are we doing? (laughs) – We’re gonna make sure
this is the right house. (laughing) – [Mom] We’re hiding. – I think they saw us. – They picked it up. – I think they got it.
– Oh, here she is! Let’s go say hi! – So, we were out hiking, yesterday, doing some geocaching, and we found this up in the canyon. – Did you really?
– Yup, and it has, this. You can see there’s a label. And it just says to M. We didn’t know who M was. And so, we started looking around and we were like, “Okay,
who’s name starts with M?” So, we looked up all the
names that started with M and there was like a hundred names. And we’re like, “Okay,
that’s way too many.” And so, we started narrowing it down. And then, I got on Facebook, and I saw your dads post. And so, we stumbled across the box, we narrowed it down to you. You gotta check and see what’s in it. – Yeah, open up the box! – It’s your box, not ours. – Whoa!
(laughing) – Look at that! (laughing) – You can take it out! (laughing) – That’s cool. – [Woman] What is it? – It’s a dinosaur.
– An untamed. – So that ones a dinosaur–
– – Yeah. – That’s cool.
– Then there’s another one. – Fingerlings. – And there’s the… – Oh, it’s a little dragon! It’s adorable! – So, they’re finger Pets? – Yeah
– Is what they are. – They make sounds.
– I’ve seen the monkey ones before, cute. What is this? – That–
– It’s new. – Yeah, that’s a new toy. So, it’s this really cool
cotton candy stretchy. – It’s like slime but it’s– – It’s NOT like slime.
– It feels cloud slime, mixed with kinetic sand. It’s the craziest texture I’ve ever– – I just played with it today. – Does it come with a Squishy? – [Mom] I think it comes
with something inside. – It might come with a surprise inside. – And it’s Squishy.
– And a Squishy! (laughs) – Kitty! – So, Audrey and Jordan like Squishies. – Yeah, we love Squishies. – So, when they saw that,
they got all excited. – So, you found this in the geocache? – Yeah, so we were like,
“Okay, we’ll get it for you.” – [Mom] Well near. We didn’t find it in a geocache. – It was just near.
– Well, not in it. It was near, but we
couldn’t find the geocache. – [Mom] It was abandoned,
it was left there. – But, we found that. – It was just, yeah, a box. It was underneath a tree. – You’ll have to watch the video. You’ll see it.
– Yeah, you’ll see. – That was awesome! That was fun.
– That was super cool. – Time to eat. (children chatting) – That was so awesome. (happy music) – We’re back home. – Whoo! Whoo! – Yeah but somethings gone
on while we were gone. – Nut–
(murmuring) – [Mom] The Nutcrackers are not by the– – The three are gone.
– Big Nutcracker where they were. – Wait–
– They were sitting there. Yeah, so they’ve moved
since we left the house. – Wait, did Logan move them?
– I have no idea. – [Mom] I doubt it. – No Logan would have
broken them into pieces, and they’re not in pieces. – [Mom] I do know where one is ’cause I saw it when we walked in. There’s a Nutcracker right here. So there is one Nutcracker, I don’t know where the others are. – I thought you guys were kidding when you said that they move. – [Mom] They do move. – They do. So is this like what, hide-and-go-seek? – Okay, and so, since these
moved while we were gone, I’m kind of thinking
it’s probably not David moving them, anymore. Because–
– Told ya! – How could he have moved
them if we were not home? We came home, I was one of
the first into the house, and they were not there. So, who would have moved them while we were gone? Nobody could have. – I don’t see the other ones. They’re not anywhere in this room. – [Mom] So, I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t know who’s… This is creepy, right? (laughs) – I’m going back home (laughs). – This is home, Audrey. Your apartment is just an apartment. – This is too creepy, you guys. – Should I call and see if anybody else that we may know is
being affected by this? – [Mom] Yeah, I think
we need to ask around. We’ve already checked with friends to find out if that big Nutcracker or the other Nutcrackers came from them. But, I wonder if you check
with our YouTube friends and see if they know
anything about Nutcrackers. ‘Cause maybe they’re pranking us? But they couldn’t move them. – Yeah.
– But they could’ve sent that big one to our door. But then, how would the others move? – I have no idea. That’s the weird thing. – [Mom] Let’s ask our youtube friends. – So I’ll reach out to Shot of the Yeagers and Smelly Belly TV. – [Mom] Yeah, find out. – Okay so, Shot of the Yeagers
just mentioned back that, they have not seen anything really strange but they have had a Nutcracker show up. – [Mom] Wait, what? – It doesn’t look like
the ones that we have. – It doesn’t look like ours, but, they’ve got a Nutcracker. And–
– Was it big? Did they get a big one? – Smelly Belly TV just responded back. – [Mom] What? – Hey look, they have Nutcrackers that showed up at their house as well. So, this is at Smelly Belly’s. – Okay, and they just showed up? – Yeah, here they’ve got a couple more. Oh, they’ve got a whole
bunch of different… They don’t even look like ours. – [Mom] Who is that from? – This is a another one from Smelly Belly. – [Mom] So, they had them
just show up at their door or in their house, like us? – Yeah, but they don’t know exactly where they came from. They thought it was a
gift from their neighbors. – [Mom] That’s what we thought! And then we asked everybody! – Okay so, (laughs) hold on. Are you guys sure that
this is not a prank? – [Mom] This is so weird. Isn’t it weird, Audrey? – Shot of the Yeagers
thought it was a prank. Steve thought it was us
that did it. (laughs) – [Mom] No, its not us! – Nice job! – [Mom] I never even
thought that it was Steve. But then, I was like,
Well, maybe we should check with them and just see
if it is a prank, but– – What’s the emoji for nice job? Okay, I’m gonna send that emoji (laughs). – Thumbs up. – [Mom] Audrey, have you had anything show up at your apartment? – No, I didn’t even know this was going on until I got here! – So–
– Until you FaceTimed me too. Shot of the Yeagers just said, that Ninja Kids TV also have had some Nutcrackers show up. This is so weird because we’ve never had Nutcrackers at all. – We’ve never, ever had–
– ever owned one, right? – We’ve never owned a
Nutcracker in our life. – [Mom] Ever! – So, maybe this is just a revenge. – [Mom] Okay, and now there’s
four Nutcrackers at our house. Four!
– One for each kid. I called all the–
– Oh yeah! One for each kid. Who gets the big one? – Not it! Jordan. (laughing) – Jordan’s so tired, shhhh. – She has to get the big one. – Okay, Jordan gets the big one. – I get the smallest. – Okay so, this is kind of nerveracking because he just sent another
picture, there’s more. So, I wonder if the doll maker
is connected to this at all. – [Mom] That’s true,
because this seems fishy. – I’m gonna just ask
them if they’ve had any– – [Mom] Things just
showing up at our door? This is weird. – They said it’s just the Nutcrackers. There’s been no dolls. – [Mom] Yeah, we haven’t
seen any dolls either. There has just been a
Nutcracker, that’s it. – [Ty] Not a Nutcracker,
multiple Nutcrackers. – [Mom] Yeah, we’ve gotten four. But it started with that big one. – Wait you think it has some correlation with all the random gnomes? – [Mom] No, I bought those! And, the gnomes are nisse. They’re supposed to protect
your house and bring good luck. So they’re good. – We need to go out and
buy more of these then. ‘Cause if we’ve got more Nutcrackers showing up, we need more of
these buddies to help us out. – [Mom] I know. – Or, maybe they’re the ones
bringing the Nutcrackers. – If the gnomes are good, then why isn’t the Nutcrackers are good? – Maybe the Nutcrackers–
– They may be good, but why are they showing up at our house and moving around? – I don’t know. – Then, maybe they’re
trying to protect our house. – Well, I think– – [Mom] Like, they are
scouting out the house for anything? – Maybe. – Well, they do have a staff. – Maybe they know something we don’t know. – [Mom] Okay, so we need to
chat with our YouTube friends a little bit more, and see if we can all
put our heads together and try to figure out what’s going on. – I’m gonna see if we can get
on a video call with them. – [Mom] Yeah, and I think that we should tell them that our Nutcrackers
have begun moving around. – Yeah. – You really wanna tell ’em that? That might scare ’em. – [Mom] Well– – Might as well warn them.
– I guess we’d want to know, right?
– Wouldn’t you want to know? I would wanna know. – I guess we’d better
warn ’em, right Jake? – [Mom] I don’t know. – Okay. – [Mom] They’ve moved out
of place and it’s not us. – That’s true.
– And I know it’s not you pranking, so now I’m a little weirded out. (door bell ringing) – [Mom] Whoa, (dog barking) wait. – Whoa, someone’s at the door. – [Mom] That’s our door. Jordan’s phones going off. What is going on? – Let’s go check.
– And you’re getting messages. – Yeah, it just said, “This is getting real.” – What?!
– What does that mean? – I’m not opening it. – I’ll see. Hello? – [Mom] Who’s there?
(gasps) – What?
(scary music) – Oh no.
– Nooo! – There’s another one. – [Audrey] No, no, no!
– WHAT? (scary howling and rumbling) (upbeat music)