– (FBE) Let’s see your results.
– Ooh. – You ready?
– Yeah. – What if it says we’re not
compatible for each other? – Then we have to break up. (chuckles)
– Oh, no. ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) So, happy Valentine’s Day.
– Thank you. Happy Valentine’s day to you, too.
– Thank you! – (FBE) Thank you.
Why don’t you tell me, Austin, who you’re with?
– I’m here with my girlfriend, Dianna. – Hi.
– This is my husband, Taylor. – Hello.
– This is Caden. – Hey, guys.
– He’s my boyfriend. I never call him Caden,
so that was weird. (laughs)
– Only when I’m in trouble. – Yeah.
– (laughs) – This is my boyfriend, Erik.
We’ve been together for a little over a year.
– We met on Tinder. I thought I was being catfished.
I didn’t believe she was a real person behind the account,
’cause look at her. It just… this person on Tinder,
it didn’t make any sense. – So, I’m with my
beautiful girlfriend, Jillian. – (FBE) We recognize you, Jillian.
– Oh yeah? – Oh re– really?
Oh, I don’t– from where? – When I saw her on React
for the first time, I thought, “She’s beautiful.”
I thought she was super cute. So, I actually went
and followed her. – I just kept unfollowing
and refollowing every other week just to–
– Weirdo! – Just to get the attention.
Hey! – (FBE) We wanna put
your relationship to the test. – Oh, gosh. (laughs)
– Oh, yes. – (FBE) The personality test,
that is. – Ohh. Oooh.
– Oh! Ooh! – (laughs)
– Oh my god. – (FBE) And more specifically,
an enneagram test. Have you guys heard of this?
– (both) No. – What is that? – I’ve heard about this!
– Wait, I don’t even know what that is.
– Everybody’s like, “Oh, I’m a seven.” What does that mean?
– (FBE) According to this test, we are all a combination
of nine different personality types. Today, we’ll be determining
your dominant personality type and if it’s compatible
with your partner’s. – Ooh, wow.
– This is fun! – This is a pretty good deal.
– I like this. – I feel like we’re gonna
get very similar. – Yeah, me too! Me too!
– Very similar ones. – Are any of these not compatible?
Are they supposed to be not compatible?
– Yeah, are there ones that go better with others?
– I’m nervous. – We’re completely different,
but like puzzles pieces, we fit, you know, where it counts.
– We complement each other. We’re definitely opposite
in certain ways, and it kind of fits
like a little puzzle. – I tend to focus more
on others’ needs than my own or my own needs than the needs
of other people. I definitely focus
on other people’s needs first. – Mm-hmm.
– Don’t you think? – Yeah.
– You definitely focus on other people’s feelings.
– For sure. I’ll admit that I’m definitely a huge
people pleaser. But I think that’s something
that he is kind of helping me with, because he doesn’t let me
do that with him. If, you know, I make a choice
regarding our relationship or him or something
that we’re both doing, I think that he genuinely
wants my decision to be based on what I feel
and what I feel that I need and I want.
– That’s a hard one. (sucks in breath) Man.
– I have an opinion. (laughs)
– Oh, god! You think the second one, don’t you?
– Well, you listen to other people’s feelings.
It’s not that you don’t. But when you’re upset,
you’re like… – I have a hard time when I’m upset.
– I’m gonna call her out on React. You ready?
– (laughs) – When you’re upset, you’re like,
“Hmph, I feel this.” – (laughs) I have to just
have a moment to myself to just let it all go,
and then I can deal with someone else’s feeling.
– We got this on tape, so now I can say, “Well, you admitted it…”
– Oh, god. – “…on React.”
– I want respect and trust! I don’t wanna pick
between the two. I don’t. I don’t.
– You want the trust and support. You’ll have to settle.
– (laughs) And the trust and support. – And those are all super key.
Trust is a huge thing, especially in relationships.
– Trust goes far deeper than just cheating on someone else.
It’s– I mean, it could be through communicating.
Like, if I trust you to text me when you get home
or when you get inside your house or you’re getting somewhere.
Everything like that, it all revolves around trust, so…
– Trust. – I often feel confident
about the best action to take or have a hard time
making up my mind about what action to take,
’cause I see so many options. – Be honest!
– For sure the second one. – Yup. There it is.
– I’m the worst decision maker in the whole world.
– The worst. – That’s a hard one for me. Man. Well, I feel like I’m proving
my point that I’d be the second one, ’cause now I can’t–
I just can’t decide. – (both laugh)
– It’s easy to express my anger to others.
– Yeah. – Mm-hmm.
– (FBE) With each other? – I don’t get mad at her.
She doesn’t really– she doesn’t tick me off in any ways.
– Yeah. He’s never expressed anger towards me, but–
– She sees me drive. – (chuckles) Yes.
– He doesn’t really get angry, I would say.
But if he’s uncomfortable with something or doesn’t agree
with something, yeah, he’s gonna say it.
– I said it is easy to express my anger to others.
That doesn’t mean I always do it. But I don’t have a problem
with standing my ground or speaking up for something I believe in.
– Everything must be done the right way or it’s okay to cut
corners and get the job done quickly. I’m DEFINITELY everything has
to be done the right way. – That is true.
Has to be done the right way with his Excel spreadsheet. Everything
needs to be super type A and– – You guys don’t use Excel
to make basic decisions in life? – I wanna be known
as special and unique and hardworking and reliable.
Who doesn’t wanna be special and unique, right?
– Oh, I chose special and unique. – Yeah. I chose
hardworking and reliable. – I’m usually a lot in my head
about how I’m feeling about things. – It’s very funny that he said,
“I think a lot about feelings.” And it’s like, do you feel
a lot about feelings, you know? – Yeah, no, I have–
I have all the feelings, all the normal human feelings.
I have those. – (chuckles) He’s about
to self-destruct right now. – I’m okay dealing with painful
and difficult emotions. If we’re gonna watch a show
or a movie on Netflix and it’s a sad movie,
I want to watch it, ’cause I don’t mind
feeling the sadness. But he’s like, “Why would
you wanna feel sad? Why would you”–
– I just feel like it’s a waste of emotion.
– Yeah. You literally said that!
– I feel like you’re just torturing yourself.
– I’m like, “It’s okay to feel sad!”
– I’m like, “I don’t wanna feel that for no reason.”
– (FBE) Let’s see your results. – Ooh.
– You ready? – Yeah.
– What if it says we’re not compatible for each other?
– Then we have to break up. – Oh, no.
– (chuckles) – One.
– (both) Two, three. – One, two, three!
– (both) One, two, three! – The achiever.
– The achiever. – What, what?
– Achievers are energetic, optimistic, self-assured, and goal oriented.
– Enthusiasts are energetic, lively, and optimistic,
which is me. – Individualists have
sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.
That sounds good. Sensitive feelings.
That’s… yeah. – Helpers are warm, concerned,
nurturing, and sensitive to other people’s needs.
– Very much so. – I feel like that’s me to a tee,
and I feel like that’s me in our relationship, too.
I always wanna make sure that he’s okay.
– Pretty loyal to things and people. – I’m actually not surprised
by his results. That makes sense to me.
And a lot of these things that it’s saying
about being a six I think are very accurate about him.
– You guys are both the same. – Peacemakers? I don’t know.
I’m skeptical now. – I definitely know I am.
I grew up with a lot of negative energy and [bleep],
and I don’t like that in my house. – He truly is good at it.
Me, not so much. – We’re both enthusiasts.
– Nice job. We’re both so enthusiastic!
– Enthusiasts are energetic, lively, and optimistic.
They want to contribute to the world. I think that we’re
very similar people. – Yeah, we are.
– Sometimes, they say opposite people attract or whatever, but we’re
just definitely not opposites. We’re very similar.
– We’re definitely always on the same page together.
– Yeah. – (FBE) Now that you know
about yourself, I’m gonna tell you what your two types together mean.
– Okay. So, a seven and a four.
– Let’s hope this is a GOOD thing! – (FBE) I’ve got some bad news, guys.
Twos and sixes generally aren’t the best match,
because twos will try to help the six, but the sixes
sometimes see the help as control and seek more distance.
Unfortunately, this can sometimes lead to the end of relationship.
– Yeah, that’s not us. (laughs) – Yeah.
– (FBE) Fours can see sevens as too noisy, superficial,
insensitive, and occasionally coarse, insulting without realizing it.
– Uhh… – I’m hella noisy, but it’s not–
– (amused) “Hella noisy.” – I don’t think it’s a bad noi–
actually, maybe it is a bad noise. I just haven’t realized.
– Yeah. – (FBE) On the other hand,
fours and sevens tend to be intrigued by each other,
since they tend to be cases of opposites attracting.
– Wowww. – I think we’re opposites
in some cases, but I think we’re pretty similar.
– (FBE) Because they’re so different in many ways, four and sevens
must have several strong points of attraction, or else they will
likely miss connecting. Unless some strong passion
keeps them together, they are likely to fly apart
if there are any deep disagreements or conflicts early
in the relationship. – We haven’t had any of those yet…
– Yeah. – …so, we’re going good.
Fingers crossed. – (FBE) Two threes can make
an impression on others of being virtually an ideal couple:
attractive, energetic, ambitious, focused…
– (giggles) – (FBE) …and often outstanding
members of their social group. – I mean, you said it not me.
– (laughs) – (FBE) However, two achievers
may become competitive as a result of both being task-oriented,
fast-paced types of people, which could lead to the dissolution
of the relationship. – That ended well.
– Wow. I don’t find us competitive at all.
I’m a very supportive person. I don’t really get jealous
over other people’s success. – I do see couples that are
sort of similar, and they’ve said, “Oh, well, do you ever get jealous
that she’s killing it in this area or competitive?”
To be honest, no. I see all of the work
she puts into things, so when things work out,
I’m just so happy for her. – (FBE) Double nine couples
feel the other is a kindred spirit who can be curious and adventurous.
– It’s pretty, like– a lot of it’s pretty spot on.
– We were both, at some point of our lives, NOT peacemakers.
We were both pretty crazy. – [Bleep] starters. (chuckles)
– I was a [bleep] finisher. So, there you go.
– I would start the [bleep]. He would finish it.
– (FBE) However, passive aggressive behavior,
worrying, blaming, and bubbling anxieties can start
to undermine their relationship. So, if they don’t speak about
how they really feel, they could begin to have problems.
– Now, we’re– we communicate. Even if sometimes it has
to be loud, we communicate. – That’s more him than me, though.
– Oh, see. That’s me. – So, he brings that out of me
in a good way that I find annoying sometimes.
But you know, it’s all for the best. – (FBE) We’re gonna start
with the negative. Two sevens might see a cycle
of conflict take place due to unfulfilled ideals and plans.
They might eventually feel that their connection is missing.
– Oh my gosh. – Is this just all bad news?
– (laughs) Yeah. – Two sevens? We’re gonna beat this!
We’re gonna beat the sevens! – Gonna overcome the statistics, okay?
– We’re gonna be better! – (FBE) On the bright side,
two type sevens are often called epicures.
– (laughs) – What does that mean?
– What? – (FBE) It’s a person who takes
pleasure in food and drink. – We do like to eat.
– I LOVE a good burger. – (laughs)
– Let’s be real. (laughs) – I can eat healthy all day
until he comes around. I’m like, “All right, we’re getting some good food.”
– That’s true! That’s true. – (FBE) Do you think you guys
are in a good spot? – Definitely. But I didn’t need…
– Yeah. – …the test to tell me that.
– Ohh, I love you. – I love you.
– This is fun. I don’t need a test
to tell me, though, that– how I feel about you.
– I think it is, you know, as serving as a reminder
and kind of making me appreciate even more the ways
that we are different and the ways that we do
complement each other. – I feel like it was
very encouraging. – Yeah, it was encouraging.
– To me, it’s pointing out, like, oh, these are
very positive aspects of yourself. Play on those.
– Yeah. – It definitely opened
our eyes, I think. – I think the things that aren’t true
are things to watch out for, I guess. Like, if…
– Okay. – …it ends up being like that…
– That’s a good point. – …then we’re like, “Oh, yo,
let’s refer to back the test that we”–
– Remember when– – Remember that test we took on React?
– We took on React? Yeah. – Hey, guys! I’m Sabrina,
one of the producers here at FBE. If you’d like to support
all of us here, join the SuperFam. It’s a membership program
here on YouTube. You get special perks
like voting for the episodes you wanna see and extra videos
from our FBE team. So, make sure to click Join below
and thank you for watching. Bye, guys!