– Yeah. – Can everybody come
and be seated? – I really want
some, um, ice cream. – Let’s eat some green beans
first and then we’ll have
some ice cream. – [whines]
– No? – But you love broccoli.
– I know. – That’s a vegetable. – [laughs] – Hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa,
don’t start eating. What y’all doing? – I just licked the fork.
– Nah, watch out, man. What’s y’all doing? Go sit next to your brother–
your hair is in your food, baby. Hmm. Major, Major.
Shut it down. Hmm… – I like the renovations, but I wish I could be here
by myself right now. Everybody is so loud. – T.I.: King,
go get you some vegetables. – Okay, but, for the salmon,
do we got any, like, teriyaki-type sauce? – There’s a lemon caper sauce.
– Is that, like, teriyaki-like? – No, it’s not,
it’s like lemon capers. – So…there’s no
teriyaki sauce? – Lord have mercy, Jesus. Well, would you believe? We spent all this time
renovating, getting the furniture so we
could get all the family here to the table, just so I can kick them out,
they gettin’ on my damn nerve! Oof, I am telling you. Welcome, everybody,
back to the first dinner in the new and improved
lake house. We are please to have you
in our presence. – TINY: Look at Heiress.
– MAJOR: You okay, baby? Mad? – Don’t worry, it’ll pass,
okay? – T.I.: So now
can we say grace? Can we say grace?
– But I can’t do it. – T.I.: Yes, you can, why not?
– Take Major’s hand, take Major’s hand,
and take mine. – T.I.: Alright, there we go,
now we got it. Our father who art in heaven,
thank you for the food, thank you for our family
that we use to strengthen us throughout every day,
in God’s name we pray, Amen. – ALL: Amen.
– Alright. Mom, if you need to sit down,
there’s a chair right here. – By you? No.
He’ll be telling you how to eat, what to eat. – You need somebody
to tell you what to do. – Don’t start that [bleep]
– [laughter] – LITTLE GIRL:
Don’t start that [bleep]. – Oh!
– See what you did? – ALL: [laughing] – Do you see what you’re doing
to the youth?! – Look at that! – T.I.: See?
You’re a bad influence. – TINY: Do you like
family dinners? – Yeah.
– You do? Why? Why do you like ’em?
– Because I love them. I love them this much. – That’s a lot.
– Yeah. – King, how was your tour? – T.I.: How many groupies
you brought back with you? – Zero.
– Left ’em all out there on the road, huh?
– Right there. – Oh! So he admits it!
– [laughing] – I’m so proud of all
the kids. All of you guys
have grown so tremendously. Messiah, hey! He’s moving out of the house. – [applause] – My mother has dropped
her new single. – [cheering and applause] – TINY: It’s times like this
that reminds us that after all is said and done,
after all the shows, the tours, the albums and the singles,
that the most important thing is family. – Well, I will say I’m proud
King made it through his freshman year of high school
with a passing grade, he is now a sophomore. – TINY: I’m proud of you, baby. – I’m going to school
when I grow up. – Yes, you are going to school.
You ready to go? – I’m extremely proud
to be a part of this family and proud to be the maker
of this family. [laughs]
Nah, nah, seriously I am extremely
proud of my family. Everybody is just growing
in their own life, doing their thing and, you know,
they’re gonna be something, and I’m excited to see
what that is. – Now, Heiress, tell us
how your day’s been going. – [laughing]